Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hide Your IP : Surf Anonymously

Recently I have been testing various softwares for hiding Ip address.My experience is not very good one.Most of the softwares that I have tested were not able to provide the level of anonymity that I wanted and there were also compatibility issues with different browser and most of them made my internet connection to slow down.Some of You might be wandering that why I am bothered about hiding my Ip address.
Hide My IP

 The most common method to hide your IP address is to use a proxy server in one form or another. A proxy server is a computer that offers a computer network service to allow clients to make indirect network connections to other network services.The best way to do this is by using a Proxy Software.
Many proxy softwares are available, but the best one




All Information Retrieved with help of your IP address is shown below:-




Is it going to Slow My Internet connection?
One of the best features of Hide my ip is that you will not feel any change in your Internet connection speed.They route you through the fastest servers which doesn't slow down you Internet connection and provides high level of anonymity.


Key Benefits & Features Of Hide My Ip
Easily Conceal Your IP Address - Just click "Hide IP" and your IP is instantly hidden! Other people see a fake IP, which is not associated with your real IP.
Anonymous Web Surfing - Protect your privacy and cover your tracks! Select from one of our many fake proxy IP addresses for totally anonymous browsing.
Advanced Application Support - Hide My IP 5.0 works with all major browsers and dozens of instant messengers, E-mail clients, games, and more!
Protect Your Identity and Stop Hackers - Identity thieves can use your IP addresses to compromise your computer. Installing keyloggers, Trojans, and other tools to aid their crime. Stop them at the source by hiding your IP!
Send Anonymous Emails - Hide your IP in E-mail headers. Supports Webmail services like Yahoo, Hotmail, and GMail. Mail clients supported with a Premium account include Outlook, Outlook Express, Eudora, and more!
Un-ban Your IP From Forums, Blogs, and other Websites - By faking your IP you can often access many sites you were banned from.





Click Link Below to Download 14 Day Free Trial Of Hide my ip



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | free samples without surveys